Simplicity is the key to eye catching and effective street pole banner design. As a general rule, limit the number of words, images and details.
* consider using an incomplete image, shape or symbol within the vertical rectangle of a banner –
* or a full shape within the banner, echoed by enlarging a part of it
* our banners are digitally printed, so there are no restrictions on the complexity and the colours of banner content
* as few as three colours can create a stunning effect
* bold colours work better, with whites and pastels providing emphasis and contrast
* try a black silhouette against a light background colour which graduates away from the central figure, darkening at the top / bottom of the banner.
EMAIL US for a quote to supply Banners, specially finished to suit your Bannerconda system.